Find A Tour
Browse by Tour Type
Browse by Activity
Browse by destination
2018 Adventure Travel in Western Canada
Welcome! We provide inspiring and authentic outdoor holiday tours of Canada for the leisure traveller. If you have dreamed of exploring natural settings in Canada apart from mainstream tourism, then Midnight Sun Adventure Travel's vacations of the Rocky Mountains, Vancouver Island and Haida Gwaii will capture your heart and imagination.
As an industry leader in small group travel in western Canada, we provide quality experiences by:
- Personalized Service. We provide support from the point of inquiry to the conclusion of the tour. We answer our toll-free number 24/7.
- Expert knowledge. Our Victoria-based agency is staffed by professional guides with an intimate knowledge of western Canada.
- Industry experience and certification. The agency is a registered inbound travel agency and has been in business since 1995.
2017 was a banner year for Midnight Sun, particularly for our Canada West Safari series. This circle trip features four “legs” of eight days each with a maximum of 6 people per departure.
- Rockies East Mini-Safari. Vancouver to Banff - Leg 1.
- Rockies West Mini-Safari. Banff to Vancouver – Leg 2.
- Vancouver Island Mini-Safari. Vancouver to Port Hardy - Leg 3.
- Haida Gwaii. Port Hardy to Moresby Island –Leg 4. See the slide show.
See more under our "Fully Guided Tours" in the left margin.
Nick Goddard and Chris Lane from United Kingdom wrote:
Orcas and Grizzlies Wildlife Adventure Trip. My partner and I had the Grizzly Bears and Orcas holiday from 6 – 11 September 2016. I am just writing to say that we had a fantastic time and to thank you so much for arranging everything. We really enjoyed our stay at Alert Bay Lodge, Jen and Jack are truly amazing, and so kind and helpful, nothing was any trouble for them. All the arrangements worked really well, the whale and bear watching were completely awesome (not a word I use often or lightly!). We loved Vancouver Island and Alert Bay, and we’d love to be back there again one day. So, once again, our thanks for a truly memorable holiday. Best wishes + kind regards