Find A Tour
Browse by Tour Type
Browse by Activity
Tourism Resources in Canada
- Aboriginal Adventures Canada. Authentic day and multi-day cultural tours off Vancouver Islands north-east coast. Activities include grizzly-bear viewing, kayaking, sport fishing and mothership adventures.
- Aboriginal Journeys: Locally owned and operated First Nations wildlife viewing and adventure tour company in Campbell River, BC.
- Adventure Tours of the Rockies: Journey with Midnight Sun Adventure Travel on our active tours of the Rocky Mountains, Northwest Canada and Vancouver Island.
- Vancouver Island Kayak. A wide selection of kayak tours of Vancouver Island and Haide Gwaii.
- Alert Bay Lodge: Waterfront accommodation. Our log lodge overlooks Johnstone Strait, just off northern Vancouver Island in Alert Bay. Grizzly and whale watching torus available.
World Adventure Travel
- Explore North: ExploreNorth is here to help with all the information you need to explore the circumpolar North.
- Travel Quest: A specialist travel directory offering ideas for active, adventure sport and special interest olidays and vacations.
- Adventure Travel Tips: Save time and money! Discount vacations, travel and adventures. Thousands to choose from!
- Happy Camel: Adventure travel in Mongolia including horse riding, camel riding trekking, canoeing and paragliding.
- Hand-picked Adventure Holidays run by people who know and care a lot about the places where you'll spend your holiday.