Find A Tour
Browse by Activity
Browse by destination
Tourism Resources in Canada
- Aboriginal Adventures Canada. Authentic day and multi-day cultural tours off Vancouver Islands north-east coast. Activities include grizzly-bear viewing, kayaking, sport fishing and mothership adventures.
- Aboriginal Journeys: Locally owned and operated First Nations wildlife viewing and adventure tour company in Campbell River, BC.
- Adventure Tours of the Rockies: Journey with Midnight Sun Adventure Travel on our active tours of the Rocky Mountains, Northwest Canada and Vancouver Island.
- Vancouver Island Kayak. A wide selection of kayak tours of Vancouver Island and Haide Gwaii.
- Alert Bay Lodge: Waterfront accommodation. Our log lodge overlooks Johnstone Strait, just off northern Vancouver Island in Alert Bay. Grizzly and whale watching torus available.
World Adventure Travel
- Explore North: ExploreNorth is here to help with all the information you need to explore the circumpolar North.
- Travel Quest: A specialist travel directory offering ideas for active, adventure sport and special interest holidays and vacations.
- Happy Camel: Adventure travel in Mongolia including horse riding, camel riding trekking, canoeing and paragliding.
- The Secret Traveller Our award winning travel-writer has gone incognito to share some of his best kept secrets and travel tips.
- Traveller Safety Awareness Guide. A comprehensive overview of threats around the world and how to cope.